Cybercrime Training, Consulting & Investigation Services
Cybercrime is a term for any illegal activity that uses a computer as its primary means of commission. There are many crimes that are becoming a great concern to many parents to include cyberbullying, sexting and predator infliction. The rate of these crimes are increasing due to the high level of computer knowledge the criminal is knowledgeable in and also the amount of time our children are spending their time on these new technologies.
“The White House estimates that 13 million students, or nearly one-third of the school-age population in the U.S., are targets of bullying and other cybercrimes. In a 2009 survey by The Associated Press and MTV, half of the people from 14 to 24 years said they had been cyberbullied.”Source Kansas City.com – By MICHAEL LIEDTKE AP Technology Writer
Investigations and consulting related to:
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Cyberbullying, Sexting, Texting and etc.
- Social Networking (i.e. Facebook/ Myspace and others.)
- Internet Safety, Chat/IM blocking and Tracking
- Sexual Predator Awareness
- Identity Theft
- Cell Phones, PDA, Computer and IPad
- Provide awareness training, consulting services and subsequent
- investigations to businesses, board of education entities and parent associations throughout the State of NJ.
- Emphasis on social issues regarding internet safety and networking technologies affecting children and minors.
- Identifying data that could be evidence of a potential crime and provide chain of custody for law enforcement.
- Consult and educate individuals on current recommended and advanced settings to enhance security measures relevant to cell phones, computers and social networking sites.
- Recovery can include: deleted pictures, texts, videos and IM’s, password recovery, screen captures, internet history, and subsequent evidence tracking secured for possible police activity.